New Production Machine Operator are available in Williamsport, PA with Bimbo. Motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills are encouraged to apply.
Job Sector: Manufacturing
Location: Williamsport, PA
Posted On: 01/27/2019
Production Machine Operator
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
The Machine Operator’s responsibilities include the consistent production of a high quality product in a Bread baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards.
They will also be a team player, have solid interpersonal skills, and a strong commitment to producing the best quality product for consumers.
The Machine Operator position is committed to ensuring the best quality products, excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality audits (AIB), good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.), HACCP, meet or exceed Global Food Safety Standards (BRC), environmental compliance, and DOT mandates.
· Supports without hesitation General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an understanding that these are absolutes and are Priority #1.
· Assures that General Safety and Food Safety is an absolute priority by setting the example as a member of senior management.
· Assures that Product Quality is an absolute priority utilizing IPM, Plant Teams and outside resources to accomplish this.
· On a daily basis, may provide support in several types of production and sanitation roles.
· Reviews data to ensure product quality during production.
· Assists with committee work related to production and plant events
· Participate in quality improvement and process waste elimination efforts
· Promotes strong teamwork environment
·High School diploma or equivalent preferred
·Experience in a fresh baked goods, bread and roll facility or in a process manufacturing environment preferred.
·Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bimbobakeriesusa.com.