Website Power Wellness
Power Wellness is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates for the part-time role of Aquatics Coordinator – 003704. The new role is available in Fairfield, OH 45014.
Job: Aquatics Coordinator – 003704
Company: Power Wellness
Location: Fairfield, OH 45014
Position Title: Aquatic Coordinator
Type: Part-time Plus
We improve life and we’re here to serve. What you do is something special and contributes towards improving health within your community. Join our team of full time and part time staff at Mercy HealthPlex Fairfield. Our facility is managed by Power Wellness Management, a company that specializes in managing state-of-the-art medically integrated health and fitness centers. Power Wellness is a medical fitness industry pioneer who improves the lives of clients with a unique and customized approach to medical fitness center development and management. Their turnkey method takes away the stress of the development and management process allowing clients to focus on other areas of their business.
The Aquatic Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the aquatic department associates. He/she ensures the aquatic department associates are providing the highest level of programming and customer service to members and guests of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide leadership, direction and oversight of staff and activities in the pool and surrounding areas.
2. Ensure that pool’s and surrounding areas are clean, safe and well maintained.
3. Coordinate swim lessons and all aquatic programs, and provide a schedule of pool activities for members.
4. Plan in-service workshops and certifications for instructors to support the maintenance of CEC’s required to keep certifications current.
5. Contribute to the marketing efforts of the center and aquatics programs both within the center and the community.
6. Oversee the schedule and substitution of staff as needed to ensure that all programs are appropriately covered.
7. Assist with department work schedules and time cards.
8. Assist with hiring and training all Aquatic Department associates.
9. Work Manager on Duty shifts as assigned.
10. Other duties assigned.
High School diploma or GED required.
Current Lifeguard certification from a nationally recognized organization required, if required by state law. Lifeguard Instructor certification preferred.
Bachelor’s and/or Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college preferred.
Minimum 2 years of experience as a lifeguard preferred.
Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience preferred.
CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire (provided by Power Wellness)
Water Safety Instructor certification is preferred.
Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
Proficient computer skills.
We Improve Life By Delivering Excellence In Health, Fitness & Wellness Management.
Integrity * Excellence * Humanity * Passion * Creativity * Humility