Website Rounds Bakery
New Donut Baker are available in Reno, NV 89502 with Rounds Bakery. Motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills are encouraged to apply.
Job: Donut Baker
Company: Rounds Bakery
Location: Reno, NV 89502
Rounds Bakery is growing! We work hard and have fun doing so! Our bakery is expanding our line of baked goods and we need the “one” who has the talent, drive and the determination to grow with us. We are looking for a hard working man or woman to embrace our crazy-fast paced work environment. We offer a benefits package to our employees after a 60-day probationary period. Experience is preferred, we are looking for someone that has worked with doughnuts before and is qualified in the technique of making raised doughnuts.
Donut Fryer: able to use proper techniques for frying donuts to avoid accidents.
Dough Mixers: able to use a dough mixer -knowing what settings to use, and adhering to safety requirements.
Dough Sheeter: able to flatten dough using proper techniques to provide consistency and avoid injury.
Donut Cutter: able to cut/shape donuts using proper techniques to provide consistency and avoid injury.
1. Ability to read and follow recipes consistently and accurately. No matter how many times you make the product you will need to have the recipe out and be following it. At any given time, your Master Baker may modify the recipe.
2. Must be able to follow kitchen safety and food handling (Safe Serve preferred not required) requirements to avoid injury and food contamination.
3. Have the “can do” attitude in completing the tasks required by looking around and seeing what has not been completed.
4. Be able to take direction and follow management policies and procedures.
5. Be able to read and write English.
6. Be able to do simple math and know simple fractions.
7. Understand what being a team member means and be able to work together with others.
8. Be able to work independently without supervision.
9. Above all must be able to clean and keep work area sanitized to avoid food contamination.
10. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.